Enjoy the unique experience of riding this animal ,Imagine yourself on camel back, riding through the Sahara desert over a soft ocean of sand waves.
Discover Morocco Tours holds the copyright for all materials on this website. Accessing this content does not grant you a license to reproduce and/or distribute it without prior written approval from Discover Morocco Tours. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, performing, reproducing, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works, transferring, or selling any information obtained from this website. You are permitted to download content to your personal computer for viewing purposes only and may print pages from this website solely for your personal use.
By booking a tour with Discover Morocco Tours, you are acknowledging and accepting the following conditions on behalf of yourself and all other individuals included in your booking:
Upon agreeing to all aspects of the proposed itinerary, Discover Morocco Tours will generate an invoice detailing payment instructions. Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt of a deposit, which typically amounts to 20% to 30% of the total invoice.
The remaining balance (excluding the deposit) can be settled in cash upon arrival.
In the event that changes need to be made to your booking, if feasible, you have the option to proceed with your original holiday arrangements or cancel, subject to the cancellation charges outlined below.
Kindly inform us in writing as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your travel arrangements. The cancellation fee will be determined based on the number of days between the receipt of your written cancellation and the start date of your trip:
* Cancellation within 30 days or more: The deposit is non-refundable.
* Cancellation within 14 days or more: 50% of the total cost is payable.
* Cancellation within 7 days or less: No refund will be provided.
Please note that these terms and conditions apply to all bookings made with Discover Morocco Tours.
Discover Morocco Tours cannot be held liable for any loss, damage, or expense resulting from circumstances beyond our control, such as war, threat of war, civil unrest, airport closures, industrial action, terrorist activities, or any other event. In such cases, if the holiday is delayed, extended, or requires changes, no refunds will be provided.
- If you have any specific requirements, including dietary restrictions, medical needs, wheelchair assistance, or any other special requests, please inform us before confirming your booking. We will communicate this information to our suppliers to ensure a safe and enjoyable holiday experience.
- While making your reservation, please let us know of any preferences you may have, such as hotel locations or bed configurations. We will do our best to accommodate these requests. However, please note that no compensation will be offered if we are unable to fulfill such preferences.
- Our vehicles are registered and fully insured as tourist vehicles, meeting the necessary requirements for passenger transportation.
- It is mandatory for all members of your party to have appropriate insurance coverage for the duration of the trip. The lead passenger is responsible for ensuring that all members are adequately covered. The insurance should provide sufficient coverage for loss of belongings (including money and passports), personal accidents, medical expenses, repatriation in case of illness, including international medical emergency services and air ambulance costs (with a minimum coverage of €5,000 for medical and repatriation expenses), as well as any other potential expenses arising from loss, damage, injury, delay, or inconvenience. We also strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance.